Preparing Copyright & Camera Ready PDF
Initially papers can be submitted in an article format using single column. However, the final manuscript must comply with the style for IEEE conference template available at author templates, or can be requested via email.
BEFORE CREATING CAMERA READY PDF:
Authors are required to adhere to the following instructions before submitting the final version of their camera ready manuscript. The final manuscript must comply with the style for IEEE conference template available at author templates, or can be requested via email.Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Dr. Mansoor Ebrahim, Chair Publication Committee at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: Copyright text to be added in the manuscript
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Please visit the following URL to learn more about securing copyright transfer, and to register your interest in using the electronic IEEE Copyright Form for the conference.https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/copyright-main.html
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
Your paper must lie in one of the four categories given below. Based on your category, copy the bold text given at the end of each category, and paste it at the bottom left of the first page of your camera ready manuscript:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8249-4/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8249-4/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-8249-4/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Note: Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
PDF INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS: Steps to create camera ready manuscript:
All authors are required to create/validate the camera ready copy of their manuscript from the ICEEST exclusive pdf express details given below.
5. First-time users should do the following:
6. Go to IEEE PDF eXpress website: http://www.pdf-express.org/
7. Select the 'New Users - Click here' link.
8. Enter the following (to create a user account on 'PDF eXpress')
a. 45755XP for the Conference ID
b. your email address
c. choose a password
9. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Use pdf express to generate the final camera ready manuscript pdf. Make sure that you must not revise your manuscript after IEEE PDF eXpress generates the pdf.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Any changes made to a pdf after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or pdf Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility.
- In all the correspondence, if prompted, put the conference title as '2018 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Sciences and Technology (ICEEST)